Access Transcripts (Former Students)
Online Transcript Request for Former Students
If you would prefer to fax a transcript request rather than proceed with the online request, see below for instructions on Requesting an Official Transcript by Fax, or Requesting a Transcript If You Were Enrolled Prior to 1980.
You must pay in full for each online transcript before it is processed. The fee is $5.00 per transcript. A $7.75 convenience fee is applied to each order where payment is made with a credit card.
Alternately, you may obtain an official transcript by coming to the Transcript section of the Office of Admissions and Records (University Center A3900) and presenting your student ID.
Accessing Your Secure Student Records
To request either official or unofficial transcripts online, former students must reactivate their FSUID.
1. Go to https://my.fsu.edu.
2. Select the Activate your FSUID link near the Login button.
3. After selecting either the Activate your FSUID or Reset your Password link, you are prompted to enter your EMPLID/Student ID number.
- If you previously had an FSUID, you simply need to reset your password.
- However, if you do not know your EMPLID email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide identifying information such as full name (including former name if appropriate), birthdate, dates of attendance, degree earned, etc. We will email you back within 24 hours with your EMPLID.
- If you need additional assistance with your FSUID and password, please call the ITS Service Desk at 850-644-4357 (644-HELP), Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (EST).
Requesting an Official Transcript
1. Log on to https://my.fsu.edu. This brings you to your myFSU portal page.
2. At the left side of the page, expand the Alumni and Former Students link and click Request Official Transcript. The Request Official Transcript page appears.
3. Please visit http://www.sc.my.fsu.edu/Students/How-To/Access-Transcripts-Current-Students for step-by-step instructions on how to obtain the official transcript.
NOTE: Direct questions about transcripts to email@example.com.
Requesting an Official Transcript by Fax, or Requesting a Transcript If You Were Enrolled Prior to 1980
IMPORTANT! Students enrolled prior to 1980 may not be able to obtain an official transcript online. If you cannot access your official transcript using the online process described above, you may request an official transcript by following the steps below:
1. Download, complete, and print an Adobe PDF version of the Transcript Request Form.
2. Mail or fax the form to the address/fax number provided on the form.
3. Include a US check or money order with your mailed request form.
Should you require additional assistance, contact the Registrar’s Office at (850) 644-1050.
IMPORTANT! The Transcript Section of the Office of Admissions and Records does not release transcripts to students who have unpaid University fees. Therefore, if you need an official transcript by a certain deadline, obtaining it will be delayed until you have paid any outstanding balance.
Office of Admissions and Records
A3900 University Center
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2480
Phone: (850) 644-1050
Fax: (850) 644-0261